A small but growing SME business that is expected to double in size in the next 3 years is looking for a Finance Assistant in Heywood. Along with a salary of up to £22,000 per annum, you will also receive study support and after probation, Death in Service cover, Vitality Healthcare, and auto enrolment onto the company pension scheme.As a Finance Assistant, your responsibilities will include:
We are looking for a Finance Assistant who has the following skills and experiences:
- Purchase ledger.
- Assisting in month end accounts.
- Stock reconciliation.
- Margin analysis.
- Completion of Main Contractor Applications for payment.
- Contract Invoicing.
- Cash Book.
- Previous experience in a finance role.
- Ambitious and seeking to build career in accountancy.
- Good team player.
- Good excel skills.
- Ideally studying towards AAT.
To apply for this role as Finance Assistant, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.