Exciting new role has been created for this successful high growth Norwich based company. Supporting a national network with significant fee bank you will be a key part of this division.
Your main duties will consist of:
- Diligent and focused provision of the highest level mortgage and mortgage related protection advice to clients to ensure needs and expectations are met.
- Help network to identify opportunities for their clients
- Meet agreed sales and quality targets and key performance indicators
- Ensure full compliance with current regulation including AML and GDPR at all times
- Administration of portfolio including due diligence, billing, recording.
- To meet, maintain and demonstrate our competency requirements at all times
- Commitment to CPD and maintaining professional accreditation
- Full CeMAP mortgage qualification - or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years experience (preferably 5 years) in mortgage advice and sales, including mortgage protection products
- Demonstrate a proven track record of outstanding customer service, communication and presentation skills
- Good industry knowledge of all product types, including advanced mortgage and protection advice
- Free car parking
- 25 days annual holiday
- 24/7 Employee assistance programme - Health Assured
- Subsidised gym membership
- Company salary sacrifice schemes
- Participation in discretionary and performance related bonus scheme