Location: Leeds, UK with remote work/flexible work options.
Full time Company
The PANOLIN Group is an independent family owned company with headquarters and production facility in Switzerland. The company was established in 1949 by Bernhard Lämmle and is fully owned by the Lämmle family to this date.
PANOLIN is a full range lubricants supplier with its core competence in high performing environmentally considerate lubricants (ECLs) since 1983 - 35 years of experience.
In 2018 PANOLIN has exported the high performance ECLs to 54 countries.
In industries such as construction, marine, dredging, oil and gas exploration and others, PANOLIN is a statement for advanced technology, environmental responsibility and security - due to the 35 years of experience with environmentally considerate high performance lubricants and nearly 70 years of success in the lubricants industry Position
- Conception, planning, coordination and implementation of communication measures in the areas of digital media, print and trade fairs/events
- Further development, expansion and maintenance of all relevant social media channels in consultation with Business Unit Support and in cooperation with Subsidiaries and Distributors
- Support of product and marketing campaigns incl. creative consulting of BDM's and proactive support in idea generation and conception
- Content management on the company website in various languages (German/ English/ French/ Italian/ Swedish) in consultation with Business Unit Support
- Support of the Managers Business Unit Marine/Offshore also Land/Onshore Markets
- Support of the Manager Marketing & Sales
- Close cooperation with sales regions
- Budget planning and cooperation with BDM's (distributors)
- Experience in marketing communications in the disciplines of communication campaigns, trade fairs/events, printed materials
- Degree in the field of marketing, communication, digital marketing or comparable
- Fluent in English, German or French would be a plus - but not essential
- Good knowledge of MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Salesforce, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign)
- Good market knowledge (products, segments, customers, competition would be desirable)
- Excellent time management skills, handling a variety of marketing and analytical work
- Ability to create concepts, develop and implement communication campaigns
- Independent work style, entrepreneurial thinking and acting, creativity and innovative ability
- Solution and goal-oriented approach
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Team player, willingness to help, support and cooperate
- High understanding of values in line with corporate values