RedLaw have partnered exclusively with a highly ranked US Law Firm who are looking for a Corporate Paralegal to join them on a permanent basis. The firm are best known for their Capital Market and mainstream Corporate M&A work and their clients include some of the world's largest investment banks.
Being only one of a few paralegals within the London office, this role will offer a lot of exposure and the chance to work closely with some of the best in the field on a number of high-end transactions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Drafting correspondence and documentations
- Revising, proofreading and distributing draft agreements and other transactional documents
- Assisting lawyers at transaction pre-closings and closings
- Preparing bound volumes
- Coordinating filings with the exchange commission
- Drafting memoranda
- Educated to degree level
- 6-12 months' worth of corporate experience gained within a law firm
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Proactive and willing to use initiative
Please apply for full details.