Vizlib is a fast-paced, innovative data analytics company. We help leading global businesses (such as Novartis, IKEA, and Schindler) transform their reporting into eye-catching visual data stories. Our diverse, international team collaborates daily to create intuitive UI products for Qlik Sense that put the customer first, and bring people and data closer together. Join us as we redefine what's possible and build a new data-driven world in the cloud!
We're driven, we're global, we're growing and we need more amazing talent to keep up the pace!The Role
Vizlib is looking for a strong problem solver with high technical ability to serve as a Technical Customer Success Manager. This person will be at the forefront of delivering the WOW to our most challenging and strategic customers using Vizlib's cutting-edge technology and providing thought leadership on how our customers turn data into stories using Vizlib. The goal of the Technical Customer Success Manager is to guide customers towards maximizing their return on investment and minimizing time to value, pre-empting technical issues. The Technical Customer Success Manager will report directly to our Head of Customer Success whilst working closely with our Product Management, Sales, Customer Support and Engineering Teams.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record in SaaS, working with innovative technology and partnering with customers around the world on system architecture and development strategy.The Responsibilities
- Work alongside Customer Success Managers to provide architecture, deployment, design and development strategy advice to customers, partners and prospects
- Use your solid understanding of IT infrastructure, data and analytics to ensure that Vizlib implementations are timely, successful, scalable, robust, performant and secure according to best practices.
- Work with current and potential customers to elicit business requirements and translate those into technical implementations and demonstrate "the art of the possible".
- Build upon our knowledge base of documents, demo apps, procedures, routines, troubleshooting guides, FAQs and how-to videos.
- Own the customer relationship from the technical perspective to ensure that we have both a successful implementation and ongoing customer adoption.
- Deliver and lead consulting engagements in-person and via web conference for assigned customers and prospects.
- Lead the analysis, architecture, design, and development of large-scale data management and business intelligence solutions.
- Document, discuss and present complex implementation architectures to customer technical teams.
- Interface with Vizlib's Product and Engineering teams as our internal and external customer advocate to shape our product roadmap
- Hands-on analysis and troubleshooting customer-reported issues.
The Right Person
- 3-5 years experience in a technical role that required precision and strong attention to detail
- Strong experience of building data visualisations using Qlik (or Tableau, Power BI, Looker, ThoughtSpot or similar)
- Solid technical understanding of IT infrastructure - Windows, Linux, servers, network, security, cloud infrastructure
- Understanding of enterprise platform topics like High Availability, Load Balancing, and Storage
- Experience in a fast-paced software company with platform knowledge
- Customer-facing experience with enterprise customers as well as SMBs
- Motivated by solving problems for customers; demonstrated ability to anticipate challenges before they arise
- Demonstrated ability to proactively manage simultaneous, complex projects with minimal supervision
- Knowledgeable about analytics and proficiency in using data to make decisions and provide insights to customers
- Experience presenting to senior leaders and/or executives
- Skilled in advising customers in product best practices and optimal technical solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Passionate about making customers successful and invested in their questions and processes
- Resourceful and able to deal skillfully and promptly with new situations and difficulties
- Experience of any of the following a plus: Oracle, SQL Server, Snowflake, Databricks, GCP, AWS, Azure, REST APIs
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively within a team environment.
- Tech-savvy and eager to learn new technology and practices.
- Thrives in fast-paced and high-growth companies.
- Clear and thoughtful communicator with exceptional critical thinking skills.
- Ability to contribute to building new processes and systems.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and analytical.
- Charming, sincere, compelling.
- Curious, robust, persistent, tenacious.
- Committed, willing to learn and keen to grow.
- You aim high, embrace challenge and always do what's right.
We believe in providing the best environment to allow you to do your best work, and we currently offer the following:
- A very competitive salary
- Excellent private medical healthcare with comprehensive cover
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- A generous training grant
- A growing library for inspiration
- A fun and supportive office environment working alongside some true experts
- A company in an industry where your work has an impact every single day
- Lots of swag, snacks and treats
We're still shaping the company and the benefits we provide to you. If there's something missing that will allow you to do your work better or give you more peace of mind and will help others, then we want to hear it.Sound good?
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to be part of an inspirational and talented team. At Vizlib we are committed to creating and supporting a diverse and inclusive workplace where we all respect and learn from each other. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we welcome applicants with different experience, backgrounds, perspectives and abilities. We strive to create a culture that is open, engaging and supportive.