ASD Teaching Assistants Required!Start Date: ASAP! I Contract Type: Full Time, Long Term - Location: HillingdonThe Role:
Engage Education is currently seeking ASD Teaching Assistant
for a Long Term, Full-Time position at a Special School based in Hillingdon to start ASAP!
The successful candidates will be working closely with the school's SENCO to improve the outcome of SEND students and ensure students are progressing and achieving results set by the class teacher.
As an ASD Teaching Assistant, you will be supporting students with Autism in a classroom either in small groups or 1-1. The role of an ASD Teaching Assistant is for a dynamic, ebullient, and enthusiastic individual with a sincere passion for education.Requirements;
About Engage Education:
- Experience working with children with special needs. ASD experience would be desirable but not essential.
- Someone who is passionate about education and working with young people.
- Able to work 1:1 but also able to support students in small groups.
- Ability to use your own initiative whilst working within a team.
- An engaging and encouraging approach whilst having a nurturing manner.
- Ability to demonstrate effective behaviour management skills.
- Team Teach Training (would be ideal but not essential).
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
How To Apply
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 'Refer a Friend' bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners.
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.