Great culture, the best team and some of the best well known brands!
An established Content agency, that work with leading brands across Entertainment, Food and lifestyle are looking to hire a senior Brand executive to join their successful Food and Marketing Brand division.
The overall job purpose of the Senior Brand Executive is to ultimately drive significant revenues for the Food and Parenting categories across the whole business through deep, strategic relationships with both clients and their respective strategic planning teams.
If you have Media agency experience working directly with clients and senior stakeholders across FMCG brands or you are looking for a business development opportunity in a thriving business and have Marketing/publishing agency experience- I want to hear from you!
Reporting to the Head of Clients & Strategy, Food & Parenting you will need to;
* Create and drive client direct revenues across the whole business
* Rapidly scale the quality and depth of our client direct and agency strategic planning relationships
* Play a key role in driving significant revenue growth for both Food and Parenting categories across the business
* Develop, communicate and implement annual client strategies and regularly review progress with the Head of Clients and Strategy
* Help to identify commercial brand innovation and product development
* Identify and communicate sector and market trends, new products and commercial revenue streams that will add value to the group and wider Immediate advertising business
* Create a deep understanding, analysis and continuous monitoring of your assigned competitor(s), their ad revenue, client base and initiatives
* Collaborate and communicate clearly with the wider ad business functions to ensure strategies, new products, opportunities and limitations are clear and fully understood
A BIT ABOUT YOU
* Strong communication and relationship building skills
* Good understanding of both Food and Parenting markets, including trends and new product launches
* Be fully conversant in all areas of areas of the advertising business
* Good understanding of the whole media landscape, trends, where clients are allocating budget and why
* Good understanding of brand strategies and how brands grow
* Good understanding of how clients work internally and with their respective agency rosters
* Strong presentation skills
* Strong ability to excite and engage with clients and agencies
* Pro-active attitude and ability to drive momentum
* Accomplished business and numeracy skills
* Ability to think on your feet and multi-task easily
* Highly personable, collaborative, enthusiastic and persuasive
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.