This business is a UK leading brand who have a fantastic brand and as a result of growing demand for their products, have experienced phenomenal growth over the last 18 months!
They have fantastic Head Offices based in East Leeds, and due to further expansion plans for 2021, they are now looking to hire a Management Accountant to join their finance team, and report directly to the Financial Controller.
The role will be instrumental in the finance team, working closely with the FC in the management accounts preparation, but the role will be responsible for ensuring the Payroll is completed and checked monthly, as well as supporting the rest of the Finance team to assist Financial Planning & Control.THE JOB:
The key duties of this role will be:
- Responsible for overseeing the Payroll function to ensure that tasks are completed accurately and in line with the Payroll timetable
- Responsible for delivering the monthly Payroll and ensuring it's accuracy and enabling the monthly payment to employees
- Ensuring that the monthly Expenses are reviewed and authorised before making the payments and reconciling the account
- Responsible for ensuring that Pension Contributions are submitted, PAYE payments, AOE & Child Maintenance.
- Ensuring that the monthly reconciliations and journals for the Payroll are posted to the ledger
- Developing processes and controls for the organisation to ensure timely information is acquired, and ensuring that all departments are adhering to the monthly processes
- Working closely with HR and other departments to ensure accurate information is being communicated
- Assisting in preparation of accurate Management Accounts
- Balance Sheet and Control Account reconciliations and review - this involves understanding the different areas of the business and reconciling multiple different accounts
- Preparation and review of other key financial reports as required
- Assisting the Financial Controller with providing financial information to the business and completing ad-hoc financial and business projects
The successful candidate will:
- Be part qualified or qualified by experience - Essential
- Have previous experience of overseeing a payroll function - Essential
- Have previous experience of management accounts preparation - Essential
- Have previous experience of Sage - Desirable
- ACCA/CIMA study package (if required)
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- On site parking
- Hybrid working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fantastic office environment/facilities
- Gym discount
- Health care scheme
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at Brewster Partnersfor more information on Jobs or Recruitment.