Finance Manager // Manchester City centre // £28-£32,000
We are currently looking to appoint a Finance Manager for a thriving, innovative business in the heart of the City Centre. The role is a newly created position reporting in to the FC, looking after a small team and playing an important role in managing the finances of this constantly evolving company.
Oversee small transactional team and report to the Financial Controller
Produce timely and accurate monthly management accounts, analysing any variances
Prepare annual forecasts
Prepare year end reports
Balance Sheet reconciliation
Monthly VAT returns
Provide any analysis or management information that may be requested
Be responsible for the accounts of a new entity overseas
Be involved with continuous improvement and implementation of new processes and systems.
* Part or newly qualified
* At least 3-5 years industry experience.
* An excellent communicator , able to work within a team and coach and develop where required.
* Excellent IT Skills, particularly excel
* Have the ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
* Be proactive and able to work on their own initiative.
If you would like to be part of this company's exciting growth, please send your cv and shortlisted candidates will be contacted. x