Hi, we're Nexthink. We're not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees' experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we've surpassed $100M in ARR, and we've recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we're just getting started.Job Description
We're seeking a strong, agile, and creative marketing manager to lead our Northern Europe (UK&I & BNN) and META regional marketing efforts. Reporting to the Head of Field Marketing, this person will be responsible for defining and delivering on a marketing strategy that supports the attainment of our revenue objectives for the regions. With a focus on new customer acquisition and existing account revenue growth, they will work closely with the regional sales team to develop go to market strategy, deliver compelling campaigns to drive business growth, managebudget, and measure ROI.Key Responsibilities
- Determine the fiscal-year demand strategy and collaborate with key stakeholders to plan and execute a comprehensive marketing plan to support regional pipeline goals.
- Be a business partner to sales - acting as the primary liaison to drive visibility of marketing activities, ensure ongoing agreement on priorities, and recommend adjustments to accommodate changing market conditions.
- Work closely with our business development and sales teams to track lead follow-up, qualification, and conversion to ensure successful execution of marketing activity.
- Research, recommend, and drive targeted marketing plans that bring together corporate programs, regional opportunities, customer marketing, and partner activities.
- Report on regional events providing insights on areas of optimization, business outcomes, and return on investment.
- Align with the global marketing team to develop and support the overall go to market plan.
- Lead execution and field adoption of integrated marketing campaigns and ABM for target accounts.
- Evaluate, select, and manage vendors that contribute to regional marketing programs.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional.
- Proven success driving field marketing for high-growth B2B Cloud/SaaS software companies.
- Experience with creation, execution and measurement/optimization of field marketing campaigns for new business generation and pipeline acceleration.
- Experience managing regional marketing budgets and processes.
- Excellent marketing project management skills to allow for timely planning,executionand reporting.
- Previous sales experience is preferred but not required.
We are nearly 700 employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
United KingdomRevenue MarketingNexthink