If you're a dab hand at developing dazzling digital marketing campaigns you could be the perfect match for this fast-growing life sciences agency. Seize this rare opportunity to join a thriving, global team in a key strategic role. The role
Ambit is working with a global PR and marketing agency, whose extensive client portfolio ranges from up-and-coming SMEs to global pharma, biotech, CDMO and CRO companies. Through a blend of scientific expertise and creative flair, their success has led to significant company growth in recent years. As a result, they're looking for a seasoned Digital Marketing Manager to join their UK team.
In this role, you will utilize your digital marketing acumen to enhance clients' campaigns, enabling them to meet their goals. You'll be tapping into your knowledge of established marketing automation techniques and formulating organic social media strategies across a range of clients.
You'd have the option to work from their Newcastle head office, their newly opened Manchester office, or remotely from anywhere else in the UK.
You will also get the chance to:
- Work collaboratively with clients and account leads to advise on digital marketing strategy
- Assist with the development and implementation of automated marketing campaigns and organic social media strategies
- Use tools such as Saleforce, Pardot and MailChimp to implement digital marketing campaigns
- Line-manage and lead a team of digital marketing executives
- Communicate any emerging industry trends across all digital marketing channels to the wider team
You may be an experienced digital marketeer ready to take that next step into a management position, or looking for an opportunity to integrate yourself into the life sciences sector. Either way, you'll be passionate about delivering incisive digital marketing strategies to your clients and take pride in the quality of the work you deliver. Previous experience in the life sciences space would be helpful, but a passion for the sector and a desire to enhance your skills and knowledge are essential.
Your skills will also include:
The benefits of working for our client
- 4+ years experience in a B2B digital marketing role within an agency
- Experience managing and leading a team of executives
- Comprehensive knowledge of marketing automation and organic social media strategies
- A proven track record managing and working directly with clients
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible or remote-working options as standard
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities and collaboration with a global team
If you'd like to apply, please use our careers website. If you would like more information about this opportunity, please contact Becka Lodo (firstname.lastname@example.org).