KISS Account Directors
bring different service and sector expertise and lead integrated and project based integrated advertising, brand, digital, social media, public relations, marketing, strategy and influencer campaigns for our clients that are concentrated in the Science, Technology, Education, Agri, Membership and Professional Services sectors.
At KISS we trust our Account Directors
to manage projects with autonomy, drive, and confidence; challenging themselves, each other, and clients to overturn the usual conventions to generate powerful ideas. The role holder will have responsibility for project lifecycles both large and small, multiple or singular as well as supporting more senior colleagues providing experience and expertise as required.
We're looking for someone who is:
- a strong communicator, comfortable working collectively and independently.
- An expert collaborator (with both internal and external peers), adept at utilising the skills of the wider team with consideration for resource, budget and timeliness.
- Creatively aware - confident working alongside Creative, Strategy and others as a contributing partner.
- Confident generating independent thinking, encouraging new ideas and challenging when necessary.
- Ambitious, passionate, and commercially proactive.
- Knowledgeable of the industries you work in and experienced in agency life.
- A positive advocate for leadership in action, confidently able to lead the agency in exemplifying our values, methods, and behaviours.
Benefits In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a comprehensive package of benefits to help with life both inside and outside of work:
If you join us, we can offer an outstanding opportunity to not only be part of an established agency with rewarding clients, but also the prospect to take a leading part in our continued journey. We believe passionately in the power of each individual and as such our culture will give you responsibility, ownership and power in how you work, learn and grow.Joy. Possibility. Respect. Why wouldn't you want to join us?!Interested? Send in your CV to email@example.com
- Flexible working (we're all currently working from home but a return to the office will see a hybrid office/home working pattern available for all).
- Cambridge based office close to cafes, shops and open spaces.
- Private healthcare insurance.
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays.
- Quarterly social events.
- Pension contribution increase matching scheme.
- Cycle to Work and employee discount schemes.
- Support for ongoing professional development