This is your opportunity to increase your technical audit & accounting knowledge, push and challenge yourself further and gain valuable insights in to the financial statements of a number of international and private market companies in the Cambridgeshire region. If you are a newly qualified ACA with up to two years post qualified experience, or you have just completed your final exams and are seeking that next step in your career then we would like to speak with you.
This position has arisen due to continued growth through client wins and this company can offer you a structured career path right up to Director and Partner levels, if the desire is there. You will take on more responsibility and will lead audits from start to finish at a broad range of clients, including, technology, biotech, software, pharmaceutical and more. You will also be able to take advantage of a number of structured training courses to help further develop your skills and knowledge.
The office has 250 employees in total across audit, tax, corporate finance and additional accounting services. Employees will have opportunities for exposure to other areas of the business and initially you will have some involvement in transactional work. Employees come from a varied cultural background and the office has a very active social and sporting calendar for those who are interested.The role:
- Taking a lead role in audit planning and risk assessment
- Managing on-site teams delivering audit engagements
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with clients
- Becoming a specialist in your field
- Developing and mentoring more junior members of staff
- Having a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; having a clear understanding of the firm's commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
- A professional accounting qualification (ACA or equivalent)
- Existing external audit experience from professionals services firm
- Candidates from smaller practice firms will also be considered if you can demonstrate the right aptitude
- Experience of UK GAAP, IFRS and ISA's
- Experience with US GAAP/GAAS and SOX an advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Good team player with strong organisational skills
If you are looking for that career changing opportunity and you would like to know more about this company and the opportunity then please apply and, if your application is successful, you will be contacted within 24 hours to discuss further.
Cambridge Credentials - Adding people...adding value