To support our growing global Digital Cinema and Home Entertainment teams, the Production Operations Coordinator role will have the following primary responsibilities Scheduling operational teams appropriately to enable appropriate resource to deliver to deadlines across all clients. Production coordination of projects across Pixelogic facilities in London, LA and Cairo using proprietary project management/asset management systems. Capture metrics for all teams and work with the development team to manage UAT of bug fixes and new features for related software applications.
Other responsibilities will include involvement in testing of tools and applications, handling associated data entry related to work orders, working with all departments and providing regular feedback to the Project Team, Mastering, GFX, Subtitling and Content Services.
The ideal candidate will be expected to be highly motivated, possess a flexible attitude and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment. In addition, they must be able to work as part of a team that deals with changing priorities and workloads.
The role is primarily office based.Responsibilities
- Provide scheduling/prioritization of Tech Ops Teams based on high level visibility to schedules/deadlines across multiple clients
- Templatize existing and new workflows which may include coordination between internal Lines of Service
- Host weekly calls to confirm LA, London and Cairo facilities are aligned in Production
- Track Tech Ops Team KPIs and metrics for outputs, redoes, failures or rejections for standardized progress reports
- Identify/Coordinate opportunities for new workflows to improve efficiencies for Project Management
- Capture bugs and new feature requests from Production team and clearly communicate requirements to Dev team
- Manage UAT of bug fixes and new features for related software applications
- MAIN GOALS Production Efficiency, Clear Communication, and Producing Quality Deliverables while Improving Service Level Metrics
- This position sits between Client Services & Tech Ops. As such, applicant must have strong Project Management skills coupled with a comprehensive understanding of the Technical environment, possessing the ability to coordinate between the two
- Technical skills and basic knowledge of industry standard tools and technologies in QC and digital media
- Working knowledge of image, audio and subtitle digital cinema file formats
- Familiarity and working knowledge of Digital Cinema theatrical equipment is a plus
- Experience in DCP, IMF and Home Ent mastering processes is a plus
- Problem solver with creative and innovative approach with ability to think out of the box
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, manage orders and work well under pressure to achieve deadlines whilst producing high quality work
- Ability to work on own initiative and be a good team player
- Ability and willingness to learn new methods, procedures, or techniques and take on new tasks
- Passionate about quality, customer experience and customer service excellence
- Basic knowledge of aspect ratios, video and audio codecs, colourspace, compression and other characteristics associated with media is a plus
- Detail orientated with strong organizational skills
- Minimum 3-5 years Digital Cinema experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Post Production environment
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited College/University or equivalent professional experience.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.