Pivotal are currently offering the opportunity to work one of the world's leading media planning & buying agencies on one of their largest accounts! The Opportunity
- Working as a Account Manager on a global business with over 2.5 billion people using their products every day. It is also one of the biggest accounts so, this is a very high-profile role within the company.
- This position requires a highly motivated, passionate, and experienced person to lead day to day strategic management across paid social business, overseeing strategic plan development and all aspects of execution, whilst simultaneously delivering immaculate client serving.
- The successful candidate will play an integral role in assisting client growth and have the opportunity to manage large multi-million social advertising budgets.
- Proactively performing regular optimisation of accounts, monitoring market changes and identifying development opportunities.
- Proactively utilising the technology available and implementing processes to maximise operational efficiencies
- Progression is available, this agency have a huge global client base which each have a strong repour
- Creative, diverse, and friendly team
As a Paid Social Account Manager, you will be expected to manage the account and client, whilst working closely with the Paid Social Account Director. You will be working across platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Twitter, and Google Analytics
, previous experience is essential. Any knowledge or exposure to bid management platforms is desired.