Do you love to learn? Quadmark is an international training agency working with the biggest brands to help them tackle their training and enablement challenges. We believe everyday is a learning day and we are happiest when we are creating training programs and collateral that inspire and educate teams to thrive in their roles.
With a growing number of new clients we are looking to expand our project management
support for our team. As an Account Executive you will report into the Account Manager and support them by being laser-focused on the deliverables, delivery and deadlines for their projects
You will work closely with the Account Manager to ensure strategies and projects can be implemented and are fully costed before kick off, then oversee and manage all day-to-day aspects of project delivery
, from client brief to implementation and wrap up. Once a brief is received you will develop project timelines and resource the project accordingly. Once agreed, you will then own the overall timeline for the project to ensure the timely and successful delivery of activities against the objectives for the project. In addition you will be responsible for updating all relevant documentation to keep track of project timelines, content approval and spend.
The role will be varied and you should view no task as too small but it will offer the opportunity to get involved in many different projects and work for some interesting clients. Our promise to you is to develop you to be your best and help you grow your career. Your promise to us is to execute with commitment, passion and energy for the team.What will you do?
- Develop an understanding of our client's products, services, and brand standards.
- Support the account teams to deliver against projects for our clients and be responsible for the day-to-day administration of the account.
- Attend client briefings and will help to take the project/content brief to record requirements and clients needs, capture notes and action items.
- Project manage the client requirements, from planning to final delivery and wrap up.
- Attend external and internal kick offs.
- Create project plans to ensure smooth implementation.
- Map out timelines in our project management tool & manage any risks to the project delivery.
- Create project reports, track budgets & milestones, produce scopes for Account Manager review.
- Be a final point of quality check for all assets being delivered to the client.
- Manage all asset folders, trackers and distribution.
- Work with all stakeholders to get your projects delivered: communicate issues, clarify doubts and ensure everyone is aligned.
- Look for ways to help Quadmark make the best possible use of its resources
To thrive at Quadmark you also have these attributes:
- You have at least 2 years' project management experience, ideally in a Marketing, Communications or Training agency.
- You have a degree or relevant work experience in marketing, education, business management or something related.
- You are a well-organised, proactive planner who enjoys project management and has absolute attention to detail.
- You understand how to manage and meet challenging deadlines while not compromising on the quality of your work.
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to work with a global team.
- You love working in a fast-paced environment and love to drive innovation and find efficiencies.
- You have a passion for technology and you are excited by the world of learning and development.
- You are a confident (or willing to become) user of Google applications.
- Humility - you are self aware, self critical, respectful and modest. You have a great sense of humour and don't take yourself too seriously.
- Adaptability - you are curious by nature and motivated by constant change. You ask lots of questions and look for opportunities to develop yourself. You are forward thinking, challenge the norm and like to be stretched out of your comfort zone.
- Commitment - you are high energy and have a strong work ethic. You are an organised person who doesn't mind rolling up their sleeves and getting on with it, with a sense of ownership and resourcefulness.
- Collaboration - you have an open, honest and transparent communication style. You operate with teamwork first. You are a good listener, open to the ideas and share knowledge to enable and better others.
- Caring - trust and mutual respect are a given for you. You care about the outcome and are willing to go the extra mile and make a difference. You always looks for the opportunity to help others when bandwidth allows.
Back in 1999 we began our mission to inspire teams to think differently about their customer experience. We do this through a blend of advising, creating and enablement. We now work with some of the world's most exciting organisations to drive growth and productivity throughout their ecosystem.
We love working with fast paced and continuously evolving organisations because we understand what it takes to inspire change and learning in tech savvy teams. Delivering quantifiable results through a blend of global expertise, customised training and sales enablement.
We really do understand complex business and the latest market challenges, allowing us to motivate teams to go to market using relevant, technology driven and creative sales tools.
We integrate our expertise into dynamic businesses by sharing our channel know how and designing genuinely creative content.How to Apply
If this role sounds like something you'd be great at, we'd love to hear from you. Please email email@example.com for more info.