You'll be joining a fast-growing commercial team to support our Project Managers run a variety of branded content campaigns. Your role will encompass everything from helping to prepare for the initial kick-starter meeting to assisting on shoots and collating results for final reports. We're looking for a team player who is confident, highly organised and a clear communicator with an aptitude for project management. You should be passionate about the social industry, good at forming relationships and proactive in delivering the best possible client experience.Key Responsibilities:
Background and experience:
- Coordinating with creative, video, production and social teams to deliver high-quality digital campaigns
- Creating project schedules and timelines for internal teams as well as for our clients
- Responding to day-to-day client enquiries and requests
- Working with the creative and social teams to deliver storyboards and creative mock-ups
- Assisting on shoots
- Tracking results, compiling regular reports and delivering Post Campaign Reports
- Contributing ideas and creative solutions to briefs in brainstorms as well as on live campaigns
- Creating impressive case studies for our best campaigns
- General administration
What we offer
- Professional experience in the advertising/media industry/ Social media
- A confident and proactive approach to client servicing
- An understanding of current and past viral trends
- Basic media maths and familiarity with media and social terminology
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office package, in particular, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent written skills with acute attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and hit the ground running
- High energy team-player and keen to get 'stuck in' on a variety of projects
- A competitive salary
- WFH allowance
- 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays. (pro-rata)
- 24/7 access to a confidential employee assistance program
- Bike to work scheme
- Religious holiday trade
- Volunteering leave to volunteer for a registered charity.
- Plus many social events and activities
Please apply with your CV asap. Please ensure your application demonstrate how your skills and experience meet the requirements.
We want you to add to our culture!
At Jungle Creations, our aim is to ensure our workforce reflects the diverse society we live in. Our different ideas, our different perspectives and our respect for one another enables us to be innovative, creative and build a sense of belonging that actively encourages our people to add to our culture. We want everyone to feel that Jungle Creations is a place where they belong and that is the reason why we look for the cultural add, not the cultural fit.