IT Supplier Manager
Location: Leeds (hybrid remote)
Salary: £35k to £45k + Bonus
Firmly positioned within the tech sector as an industry-leading company, our client is a well-renowned and ever-evolving organisation that has arisen to the top of the crowded marketplace through a strict and meticulous brand philosophy that centres around customer focus, innovation, and quality.
With our client currently experiencing unprecedented growth across all sectors of the business, they're heavily invested in improving their IT portfolio and are looking to recruit an enthusiastic IT Supplier Manager with a strong background in contact lifecycle process and leadership to join them on the next stage of their journey.
Taking responsibility for a small team of trained employees, you'll need to be a highly-skilled relationship builder with a keen and focused mindset that can adeptly work across the business, consult within contract initiation and approval stages, and manage vendor relationships calmly and confidently. Key responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain an image as a trusted resource that cultivates relationships with the Portfolio aligned to the internal Vendor Framework
- Engage with stakeholders and ensure contracts correlate to business needs
- Track and measure vendor performance - ensuring processes are optimised and adhering to commercial service agreements, KPIs and SLAs
- Ensure vendor escalations are dealt with through collaboration with the IT services department
- Strive to resolve non-compliance and poor performance through Joint Success Plans
- Maintain responsibility for the tracking of consumption-based services (with an aim to mitigate and report risks)
- Work alongside the IT vendors and internal teams to report on any risks associated with services
- Investigate expenditure risks and ensure through communication with stakeholders/vendors that these are minimised
- Remain knowledgeable on the run costs associated with your team and strive to reduce where appropriate
- Define requirements for negotiation on existing contracts and renewals.
- Empathetic leader that can guide others to success
- Highly capable communicator with a fine-tuned skill in stakeholder management
- Prior background in tracking costs essential
- Knowledge of how to mitigate risks in a calm and succinct manner
- Experience managing un-budgeted spends
- Educated with a BCS Qualification (Ideal but not required)
- Understanding of procurement
- Well organised under pressure
- Skilled in Vendor Management/Contract Systems
In exchange for these qualities, you'll not only be joining a brand that has a proven corporate model of success, (as evidenced by their record-breaking peaks of business over last year) but also an ethical and conscientious employer that actively strives to create a supportive and positive working environment for all.
For more info, apply now!