We are currently looking for a Treasury Assistant to join our Support team here at Fuller's. You will be working as part of the wider Finance team, based out of our brand-new Support Office next to Kew Bridge, West London.
The Group Treasury team is responsible for the maintenance and review of the overall Group's cash position and non-retail bank accounts, as well as preparation of daily bank ledger reconciliations.
As our Treasury Assistant, you will be supporting the Treasury department with the daily bank reconciliation, daily cash flow preparation, processing daily online payments, ad hoc credit card requests and external loan requirements, as well as any ad hoc requirements as determined by our Group Financial Accountant, James to who this role reports in to.
Communication skills are important to liaise internally and with the support team at the banks. What else will you be doing?
Essential Technical Skills & Experience
- Daily cash management of the Group's cash by managing bank accounts ensuring that accounts have sufficient funds
- Liaise with AP/AR to assist allocation of funds as and when required
- Populate cash flow forecast daily with actual data and preparing cash flow forecasts
- Maintain bank mandates and SSI (Standard Settlement Instructions)
- Liaise with external auditors with any queries
- Checking interest calculations on external loan facilities and ensure timely settlement of all payments
- Preparing drawdown and other letters under the loan facilities and liaise with Group Financial Accountant on sending instructions in a timely manner
- Ensuring that all funding transactions are correctly recorded
- Month end reconciliation for Bank accounts and Cash control accounts. Ensuring that payments and receipts are posted on a timely basis.
- Maintaining banking rules within the new system Microsoft Business Central
- Reconciliation of general ledger accounts
- Collaboration with Fuller's Finance transformation project team, as the business transitions towards a new Finance and Accounting system. This will involve participation in relevant banking testing and training sessions
- Looking after the administration of company credit cards and preparing the monthly accrual for expenses
What can we offer you?
- Computer literacy and competent user of Microsoft excel/word
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work closely with team colleagues, coupled with working with limited supervision
- Well organised and able to work to tight deadlines
- Close attention to detail to ensure that accurate and thorough work is produced in a timely manner
- Initiative, is analytical in nature and not afraid to ask questions
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Preferably studying towards, or intention to study towards a treasury or accounting qualification.
- Up to £35,000 per annum
- Annual bonus (based on company performance)
- A brand-new support office on the Thames. A space which encourages collaboration, hard work and celebrating success.
- 25 days holiday
- 25% discount on all food and drink in our pubs and hotels
- £260 in pub vouchers, every 6 months
- Discounted hotel stays
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare
- Cycle to work and Eyecare schemes
- High Street discounts and more...