Global Operations DirectorLocation -
London (Remote currently)Salary -
up to £75,000
A best in class, network media agency are expanding their team currently with a brand new role i the team - a Global Operations Director. This role is all about leading and developing the operational excellence for a massive beauty client who have many household names under their umbrella.
Ensuring that everything runs smoothly, campaigns go live, local market teams are following the set strategy and all end of campaign analysis and reporting is done correctly, this is a crucial role in coordination and delivery.
Closely working alongside the strategy and digital performance teams, this role is heavily involved in shaping the operation of digital delivery teams as well as providing process optimisation for new strategies! This role would also be involved in ensuring all local hubs have everything they need to succeed, from briefing them correctly, to the tools they use and sorting out any issues they may have.
Training and process streamlining is another aspect of this position, coordinating with team members to train them up on new dashboards, processes or platforms they may be using with their teams!
If you're a proactive and curious person, looking to develop your skillset of managing international hubs delivery then its definitely worth having a conversation about!
Role requirements -
- 5+ years experience in Digital Operations roles ideally from an agency
- Self starting mindset, with the ability to manage and coordinate multiple medium/large teams
- Experience working and co-ordinating offshore teams is highly preferred
- Strong understanding of digital best practise and an idea of how to streamline and optimise current processes
- Strong understanding of the wider Adtech/Martech ecosystem, who the major players are, emerging players and who you can use to improve your processes
- Ability to take a client brief, understand it and then deliver it to local market teams so they can process it correctly