: AP & AR Team LeaderSector
: Media, Entertainment, Events, HospitalitySalary
: £37,000 - £45,000 + bonus + benefits + progression + flexi workingLocation
: Soho, Central LondonA major Media & Entertainment group is seeking an ambitious, high-achieving accounts payable & receivables professional to join its global HQ based in Soho.
To be considered for this job role you must meet the following criteria:
- Day to Day running of the Accounts Receivable and Payable functions
- Ensure teams are issuing invoices and credit notes in accordance with SLA's and in accordance with company policy and commercial contracts.
- Ensure teams are processing purchase invoices and employee expenses in accordance with our SLA's and in accordance with company policies.
- Ensure debt is chased professionally and in a friendly manner.
- Daily bank reconciliation across multiple currency accounts.
- Regular and timely reporting of outstanding invoices and bad debts to Sales Heads and Country Managers ensuring the total outstanding debt falls within the agreed time limits and amounts set by the company.
- Accurate administration of all customer and supplier records in NetSuite and Salesforce
- Maintain and document updates to the AR and AP process.
- Provide regular update training to Sales Teams on the Accounts Receivable process
- Provide regular update training to stakeholders on the purchasing process
- Act as the escalation point for Accounts Payable and Receivable queries.
- Renewing of tax certificates to support withholding tax claims.
- Review and monitor SLA's and processing KPIs, looking for trends, identifying improvements and isolating areas of concern
- Degree educated
- Some solid AP and AR experience essential
- Any exposure to contract renewals, staff training, creating staff manuals ideal but not essential
- Confident, professional, highly polished, with impeccable communication skills
- Hugely ambitious, high-achieving, keen to develop further
- Warm, sociable, outgoing, with a great sense of humour!