Role - Senior Contract Manager Location - Glasgow (Can be based anywhere in UK)
JD Ross are currently working with a leading Offshore Wind developer who are seeking a Senior Contracts Manager to join them on a contract basis.Senior Contract Manager Role & Responsibilities:
Senior Contract Manager Experience to be considered:
- Work very closely with other Contracts Managers on the projects to help achieve tasks
- Develop and maintain effective contacts and working relationships with key suppliers.
- Analyse market performance and recommend strategies to over capacity constraints
- Influence project teams to achieve the business' objectives for a project
- Plan and manage the preparation and communication of specifications for bids for some elements, and manage negotiations to achieve the best price.
If you would like to be considered for the Senior Contracts Manager role, please get in touch with Harry Arnold on +44 207 448 7214 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Knowledge and experience working on Offshore Wind Projects
- Flexible on travel as may be required as and when needed