Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a global Payments Fintech company with their Europen headquarters based in London. They are looking to onboard a highly motivated IT Audit Manager to join their Internal Audit team.
As an IT Audit Manager, you will
- Work closely with the Head of Internal Audit to develop and execute audit programs in accordance with internal audit policies, procedures, methodologies, regulatory requirements, and the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing.
- Must have good experience within IT Risks and Controls
- Have strong analytical skills with experience in problem-solving and being able to implement and deliver solutions
- Deals with managing IT Risks within IT Governance, IT Management and IT Security
- Ensure the business complies with the evolving regulatory requirements. Specifically: Payment Services Directive (PSD2), SWIFT Customer Security Programme
As an IT Audit Manager, you will need
- Bachelor and/or Masters degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Relevant experience working in consulting or financial services (payments experience is preferred)
- Recognised professional qualifications such as CIA, CISA, CISM, CISSP
- Excellent communication skills with senior stakeholders and leaders.
If you are a skilled IT Auditor you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Jonathan Shivers on firstname.lastname@example.org