Global Financial Accountant £55,000-60000
My Client, a rapidly growing Tech firm has an excellent opportunity for a Group Financial Accountant to join their UK division. The business specialises in a variety of online platforms across several businesses.
As a Group Financial Accountant you would be reporting into Financial Controller where you will be responsible for the timely delivery of all accounts and the delivery of projects to merge new businesses. Other duties will consist of:
- Assist the production of monthly group accounts and consolidated group annual report
- Assist with interpretation and implementation of new regulatory and reporting standards and amendments
- Assist with the review of new business transactions to provide technical and operational accounting advice to support Financial Reporting teams
- Liaise with cross-functional teams and prepare accounting policies in line with latest effective IFRS pronouncements and fast-paced business changes and initiatives
- Lead on preparation of technical accounting policy papers
- Liaise with external audit team to walk them through new complex accounting policies and revisions thereof to obtain auditor acceptance of the proposed interpretation and accounting treatments
- Oversee the statutory reporting and group reporting templates to ensure they are up to date
- Work closely with group Finance teams (UK, US and Australia) to provide support with IFRS-based technical accounting policy interpretation and application
Candidates will be able to demonstrate strong organisational skills, the ability to adapt to a changing environment and a strong ability to deliver to deadlines.
Candidates will be a Qualified ACA with previous experience in financial accounting.