We are the UK's number one automotive content and commerce growth platform. We own leading automotive titles including AutoExpress, CarBuyer, DrivingElectric, Evo, Octane, CarThrottle among others. Our editorial teams are automotive experts that car enthusiasts want to hear from.
We also own the UK's first online business to sell and deliver used cars to your home in Buyacar.co.uk. The online market for used cars has exploded over the past year and BuyaCar continues to develop new and innovative ways of improving our hassle-free online service, backed by our five-star customer support team.
Our commercial proposition is evolving and expanding, we have exciting plans for our customer experience and expanding our already impressive audience reach. We have exceptional data and insight which will enhance our customer experience and our commercial partner proposition.
We're investing heavily in our tech proposition. We recognise that to support the strategy of Autovia and it's teams, we need to make sure our customer experience is best in class.
We have a start up mentality but we're working with established and successful brands across digital, print and social media. We are dedicated to building on our successful brands that people want to work on and a culture that people want to be a part of.Job Description
The Financial Accountant will join a small but growing team providing day to day financial support across all the Autovia Brands. It's a unique opportunity to join a team at the start of an exciting journey and help to design and implement the processes and controls required to manage a complex and growing business. The role will develop as the business expands and there is likely to be a significant opportunity for the right candidate to assume further responsibilities in time.
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Short term cash flow forecasting
- Debtor & Creditor management
- AP & AR processing
- Car inventory reconciliation
- Managing & developing a bookkeeping team of 3
- Autovia financial systems & workflow integrations support
- Managing supplier payment approvals
- Audit support
- Controls reviews & recommendations
- Experience of working in AP/AR function (necessary)
- Experience of Salesforce (desired)
- Experience of CODA or similar financial systems (desired)
- Qualified Accountant (necessary)
- 1-2 years experience post qualification (necessary)
- Team management experience (desired)
- Organised, proactive, flexible and with a keen eye for detail.
At Autovia we want our people to embrace the journey, be curious, think creatively, push the boundaries and be a positive team player. Our driving force is to wow our customers, listen to what they want and deliver best in class service whatever part of the business you join. All we ask is that you keep it real, be authentic to who you are, respect others and have fun along the way!
We're proud that our teams are as diverse as our customers. We recruit talented people based only on their skills, experience, and their drive to make Autovia the best it can be. If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!