About Clearwater Analytics®
Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $5.5 trillion in assets across thousands of accounts daily for our Fortune 500 clients.Description:
Clearwater Analytics is paving the way as a leading technology provider for Corporations, Insurers and Investment Managers on a global scale. We are looking for determined individuals that want to help build relationships with our world-class clients and help them maximise the power of Clearwater's software platform. Clearwater UK will provide motivated individuals with the opportunity to grow their career and build the Clearwater business in Europe.
The position will involve working directly with some of our most strategic, growth-oriented clients to ensure their success on Clearwater. This role plans and oversees enterprise-level support and servicing activities for clients. Develops client relationship and understanding of client business product installations to identify service needs by working closely with clients to solve complex investments reporting and portfolio accounting challenges, as well as a high degree of collaboration with internal teams.
You will manage client relationships and interact with contacts including C-Level and other key decision makers, utilizing Clearwater's end to end systems, from back office to front office. Additional responsibilities include providing continuous client training on our ever-appreciating product offering and managing assigned projects while coordinating necessary resources. We work as an extension of our clients' teams, and we collaborate with them to ensure our product meets their current and future needs.
Ideally a CA or ACCA qualified accountant would thrive in this growing businessResponsibilities:
What we look for:
- Collaborate directly with clients to build and own valuable relationships and ensure their success
- Manage client inquiries & deliver accurate, daily trading balances, risk metrics, compliance reporting, and performance values
- Find opportunities to establish extra value to clients outside of day to day servicing
- Prioritize and coordinate projects across large and strategic clients
- Handle complex investment accounting, performance, risk, and compliance requests
- Provide client training on best practices around daily operational & trading support using Clearwater
- Advise on how to leverage Clearwater's flexible reporting in monthly/quarterly client statements
- Proactively seek ways to add value to your team & Clearwater
- Bachelor's Degree and 2 years of directly relevant experience in Investment Management, FinTech, Investment Accounting, or Investment Operations/ Custody bank experience
- ACCA or ICAS Qualified
- Working knowledge of financial services, accounting, structured products, derivatives, fixed income securities, etc
- Persuasive, clear and concise communication
- Commitment to agility, continuous learning, improvement and operational excellence
- Competitiveness, creativity, curiosity, passion and drive