Octavia Zydel is supporting a small but extremely reputable international design agency with the search for an Accounts Receivable Accountant. We have previously worked with this organisation, placing their current Finance Director in position several years ago and there has been nothing but positive feedback since.Overview:
The salary for this role is up to a maximum of £35k and is non negotiable.
The individual in this role will have the opportunity to be a key player in shaping processes and controls. You are expected to have a high aptitude and enthusiasm for conducting financial analysis; have demonstrated problem solving skills; and the ability to thrive in fast paced environments and work independently as well as part of a well drilled team.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overseeing all billing and collections operations with recognition of projects.
- You'll be liaising with clients to ensure reconciliation of billable amounts, coordinating with account teams to ensure data is appropriately entered into the system.
- Collaborate with Finance to ensure account balances are appropriately reflected in Xero.
- Oversee billing requirements and revenue recognition procedures, ensuring clients are billed timely and accurately.
- Maintain key policies and procedures for billing, credit and collections, and revenue.
- Support the design and implementation of process improvements and increased controls.
- Manage and execute the invoicing and collections process, analyse all outstanding Accounts Receivable.
- Develop and implement credit policies and procedures for new and existing customers.
- Oversee revenue accounting operations, ensuring accurate and timely reporting.
- Experience in a similar position previously, preferably in a media agency.
- Good proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to communicate with customers whilst offering the best in class service.
- Deadline driven and able to cope under pressure timelines.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent judgment and discretion in dealing with confidential and highly sensitive financial or other information
We operate with a policy of replying to all applicants. If this is something that piques your interest, then please, submit your application and allow us to review it. We will provide you with significantly more detail about the position and business, should your initial application be successful.It is worth noting that if you are concerned by the large volume of applications, do not be. Statistically, 87% of the applications we receive through LinkedIn are international applicants who require a Visa. Given this is not something we support, these applicants are automatically archived and 'rejected'. Unfortunately, we cannot change how this information is presented to you, but we appreciate this could create a cautious approach to applying from your side.