Senior Finance ManagerBased in BasngstokeSalary up to £63,000 dependent on experience
We have a new opportunity for a Finance Senior Manager to join out team in Basingstoke. The role will involve Reporting to the Head of Finance - undertaking a key role which is required to lead and manage the service delivery of the Finance Operations Team, ensuring the team is working effectively to deliver to contractually agreed 'BAU' service standards and to meet business readiness activities to support all phases of upcoming migrations from legacy platforms to Bancs, ensuring successful completion of Finance Ops responsibilities. Your Role With Us:
What We're Looking For:
- Develop and maintain a robust, fit for purpose control environment complying with all regulatory and legislative requirements while meeting Diligenta operational efficiency standards
- Oversee service delivery to meet or exceed client expectation for relevant SLAs, including through periods of high Change impact, whilst adhering to all relevant regulatory requirements and incorporating all applicable Audit, Compliance, Trustee and Legal standards. To include the formal monthly sign off attestation to client.
- Appropriate MI and Reporting is developed and maintained for clients and internal management to enable effective service level management and operational efficiencies, and to evidence legislative and regulatory compliance
- Potential issues are identified proactively and proposals for resolution are identified and implemented as appropriate. Actual issues are communicated and escalated in line with client and Diligenta policy
- A robust risk framework is maintained with action plans in place and managed to ensure the right outcomes
- Manage staff to ensure all are suitably skilled, engaged and empowered to deliver business and regulatory objectives, and understand clearly their role and responsibilities. Encourage collaborative working and staff development at all levels
- As a Subject Matter Expert, ensure the business area is kept current on industry developments and best practice
- Qualified Accountant
- Advanced MS Excel
- Accounting background within a Financial Services company
- Strong understanding of Reassurance
- Managing service level agreements
- Delivering presentations and MI at a senior level
- Managing a business unit of 20 + staff
- Stakeholder Management
You will be based in Winterthur House. The office is situated just a few hundred yards from the Festival Place Shopping Centre and is a 3 minutes' walk from Basingstoke train station.
Winterthur House has an onsite restaurant and its own private gardens. The office is just over a mile away from junction 6 of the M3 Motorway and a few minutes away from the mainline railway station, providing fast and frequent rail service to London, Waterloo. Benefits:
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Company pension scheme membership
- 25 days holidays + 8 bank holidays
- Gain professional accreditation on completion at no extra cost through our bespoke 24/7 professionally accredited online learning and development tools
- 24/7 access to a wide range of books
- Receive a wide range of retail discount shopping schemes
- Access to our Confidential Helpline is available to be used by you and your family
- Develop your career through a wider global organisation of the TCS family
Don't miss this competitive opportunity, apply today! About Diligenta
Diligenta is a leading provider of business process services for the Life & Pensions (L&P) industry, and is a UK-based FCA regulated subsidiary of Tata Consultancy Services (TCS). Providing an excellent customer service is at the heart of everything we do. This is how we have been able to administer over 18 million policies on behalf of our global clients. We deliver a wide range of services including Customer Services, IT and Change Management. Our Clients
We work with 7 of the top 10 UK L&P companies and this number is continually growing. By joining us, you will be able to work under some of our globally recognised clients such as The Phoenix Group, M&G Prudential, Scottish Widows, Aviva (formerly Friends Life) and Sun Life Financial of Canada. Diversity and Inclusion
At Diligenta, Diversity and Inclusion are more than just words. They're the hard-and-fast principles guiding how we build our teams, cultivate leaders and create a company that's the right fit for every person inside of it. We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view and believe that diversity drives innovation.
We also take a holistic approach and are always growing our network of people, programs and tools all designed to help employees grow and manage their careers. We foster both a top-down and grassroots approach and are part of the wider TATA & Sons global organisation that has a worldwide multicultural following. We believe that building a more inclusive working environment that accurately represents the world we live in is quite simply in everyone's interests.