My client is a global financial services corporation with an EMEA base in London.
Due to an internal move, we are assisting them with the recruitment of an IT Audit Manager to lead and deliver full IT audits across the business on a global, regional or country level.
The primary focus will be on integrated audit work and coverage of technology and application controls supporting key business processes. You will be expected to participate or lead all aspects of an end-to-end audit engagement.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Co-ordinating and executing test procedures
- Identifying and articulating business impact of control weaknesses
- Helping define recommendations for risk mitigation
- Preparing and delivering presentations to management throughout
- Preparing the draft report and delivering the findings
- Supervising and coaching less experienced IT auditors whilst on audit
- Additionally, you will assist Senior Audit Managers and Directors in the development of an audit strategy and plan to ensure all key business risks and controls are evaluated and will deputise for them when needed.
- CISA qualification is strongly preferred although CISSP is accepted
- Previous IT Audit experience gained from within the financial services industry is desirable but applicants from larger blue chip organisations are also welcomed.
- Ideally, candidates will have extensive experience and expertise focused on IT Audit of business processes, applications, interfaces, calculations, and other automated controls.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Language skills, such as French, Spanish or German, would be advantageous but are not essential.
It is anticipated that the location for this role will be the London office and that the successful candidate will spend 2-3 days a week in the office and 2-3 days a week working from home.
This client has a strong internal promotional policy and so ambitious candidates are well rewarded in this dynamic environment.
c£65-70k + benefits.
All interviews will take place via Teams VC.
For more information please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Regretfully, this client will not offer sponsorship so applicants must have full and unrestricted right for work in the UK.