WHO WE ARE
More than just cookware, Le Creuset has been a colourful companion to meals and memories around the world since 1925. Respect for tradition and authenticity have been Le Creuset's guiding principal for nearly 100 years - our passion for superior artisanal quality, exceptional design, and European craftsmanship have remained constant.WHY JOIN US?
Our mission is simple - to ensure the heart of every home extends beyond the kitchen. Our recipe is equal parts passion, hard work and fun with a culture as vibrant as our products. We constantly stretch ourselves and encourage our team mates to do the same. When you join Le Creuset, you become part of a dynamic team that focuses on innovation and collaboration. You are part of something bigger...from your first day to every moment thereafter, you're going to love what you do!Main Purpose
To provide support to the Financial Accountant in all processing control and compliance matters.
To be responsible for the Intercompany Recharge Process for LCUK and for reconciling the automatic postings of Purchases Invoices to actual Purchase invoices for Le Creuset Group, including monthly calculations of Stock in Transit.
To be responsible for the day to day accounting for LC Holdings, including managing the re-charges in and out of LC Holdings.
To support the Finance & Management Accountants through the maintenance and development of existing accounting processes, with a key focus on Intercompany.Please be advised that this is a fixed term contract until 30th September 2022. There will be flexibility between office and remote working.Key ResponsibilitiesLC Holdings
LC UK Intercompany
- Support the preparation of accurate monthly accounts postings for Le Creuset Holdings, ensuring a tight, disciplined month end reporting routine.
- Support the preparation of the budgets and reforecasts and Cashflow forecasts for Le Creuset Holdings with analysis of movements between prior year and original budget.
- Ownership of the entire accounting function for LC Holdings ensuring all postings are made to the ERP.
- Manage all intercompany transactions for LC Holding ensuring the re-charges for other group companies are complete, correct and have the correct VAT included.
- Process the Purchase Ledger & Expenses for LC Holdings including the setup of all payments.
- Provide Bank Numbers on Day 1 of each month.
- Complete ready for upload payment practices reporting.
LC UK Other Areas
- Process all intercompany re-charges and ensure the reconciliations of both purchase and sales to Intercompany are reconciled and signed off at the end of each month.
- Reconcile all automatic postings of Purchases Invoices to actual Purchase invoices for Le Creuset Group.
- Provide a summary of Agreed Intercompany balances and a Schedule of Sock in Transit for inclusion in the ACP at each month end.
- Reconcile incoming Freight and Duty ensuring correct amounts are paid.
- Prepare for review the PSA return ensuring it is in line with the agreement for LC UK & LC Holdings.
- Complete Intrastats and VAT returns ready for upload.
- To develop an expert working knowledge of:
- Navision & any successor system implemented and its use throughout the business,
- Jet reports, Qlikview, Power Pivot and Power BI and any other tool as required to ensure appropriate reporting of information
- To review, manage and further develop financial systems within your role to ensure systems are efficient, accurate and documented. Suggest and develop improvements to processes to increase productivity whilst maintain accuracy of information and to provide technical input to meetings/discussions effecting processes with your role.
- Carry out from time to time and as directed, any other duties as required in addition to the above that will be both reasonable and within your capabilities.
- Always ensure that you take care of your health and safety and that of others by complying with health and safety obligations, particularly by reporting promptly any defects, risks, or potential hazards.
· Previous experience working in a similar role for at least two years.Skills & Qualifications
- Relevant professional qualifications.
- Part Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer Literate - Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel to intermediate/advanced level.
- Understanding of Vat, Duty, Freight.
- Use of Navision or Dynamics 365.