Finance Business Partner £55,000 - £60,000 + Bens
Remote working with 1 or 2 days a month at a site
Our client are a large listed multinational company with operations across the UK. Their continued expansion has led to the requirement for an additional commercially focused finance professional to join their team. Providing insightful financial analysis and high quality business partnering your key responsibilities will include:-
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to create monthly forecasts, annual plans and long range plans
- Own the forecasts and drive performance versus plan and cost optimisation
- Provide in depth analysis and reporting including KPIs, senior executive reports, dashboards, and departmental operational reviews
- Liaise with departments heads to influence their decision making driving optimal performance
- Provide support to non finance colleagues in terms of bids / pricing change proposals
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant with strong analysis, communication and presentation skills. You will have a commercial mindset, 'can do' attitude and strong Excel skills. Previous experience of long term contracts within the engineering or manufacturing sector would be beneficial.
Please send your CV to apply.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
For similar opportunities and the latest updates from CMC Consulting please follow our company page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cmc-consulting