Lead the UK IT team of Business Analysts.
Take overall responsibility for all BA activities across the TFS UK Change Pipeline.
Own, implement and continuously improve the associated BA processes.
As a Team Leader within UK IT, foster a culture of customer service, personal responsibility and innovation to enable the on-going success of TFS UKRequirements
The responsibilities and authority stated below are subject at all times to company policy.
- Responsibility for all BA activities including the gathering and documenting of stakeholder requirements across the TFS UK Change Pipeline
- People Management of the BA Team, including one-to-one's and formalised reviews and objective setting via the Preview process
- Provide leadership, support and mentorship for Team members. Implement and mature teams standard policies and processes
- Elicit, document and secure sign off for business processes and requirements at both a high and detailed level
- Build productive and collaborative relationships with a broad range of stakeholders - within TFS UK, the broader Toyota family and across a broad range of Service and Software Vendors
- Organise and facilitate requirements gathering workshops, including both internal and external resources/stakeholders as required
- Adopt Agile and Waterfall processes and methods as appropriate
- Conduct interviews with individuals or small groups
- Facilitate Stakeholder prioritisation of requirements
- Support product roadmaps, solution design and validation against Business requirements
- Assist in the production of traceability matrices, test plans and quality assurance measures
- Support/participate in testing activities as required
- Initiate and shape the analysis approach on large scale projects
- Assist in Service Transition from project into BAU operations
- Pension scheme - matrix of options starting from 0% employee contribution and minimum of 3% up to a maximum of 15% company contribution
- Bonus of up to 10% of salary per annum based on company performance
- Life assurance of 10 x salary
- PMI cover via Bupa - single, partner/spouse and dependent children
- Income Protection Scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Employee Car Scheme
- Flexi Working Hours Scheme (if applicable)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Childcare Vouchers
- On site café, restaurant and gym, Perkz (voucher discount site), sports and social club
- On-site parking