Marketing Account ManagerBournemouth Salary: £24k - £33kWho are we?
We are April Six Mobility, a specialist Marketing and Communications agency with 35 years of experience, focused on working with the most exciting, forward thinking mobility brands and manufacturers. We're based in a beautiful converted barn on the rural edge of Bournemouth, but still just a 20-minute drive from some of the best beaches in Dorset. Yes, we're a little spoilt and we know it!How do we do it?
Our unique fusion of in-house creative, strategy, data, back and front-end developers means that we are able to use creativity to change human behavior. We do this by originating highly relevant and connected human experiences, in whatever form is needed. Using our three values #BeCurious, #BeFearless and #BeOne, we inspire people to change the way they think about mobility. Check out Aprilsix.com for more on this.So, who are we looking for?
We are looking for a passionate Account Manager who has first hand experience of running TTL communications campaigns including creative briefings, budgeting, photography and video production, digital, print and website asset production and events.
You will need to be capable of working in a fast paced environment with good attention to detail. Able to juggle multiple project simultaneously and be capable of dealing with a wide variety of communications and reporting.
You will love getting stuck into the detail and thrive on accurate delivery. You will have the ability to think creatively and be able to work collaboratively to find the most effective way of delivering a job. And you will have a thirst for knowledge with the ability to make things happen. Above all we are looking for someone we will enjoy working with, who has a positive can-do attitude and who can be fully trusted and relied upon.What are the key responsibilities?
Is there any specific experience, skills or qualifications needed?
- Building and maintaining strong Client relationships and to be the first point of contact for the Client on day to day matters.
- Seeing, creating and delivering opportunities for new areas of business growth with existing clients
- Negotiating and gaining approval from the Client for all projects and creative work and to ensure that work is carried out to these agreements.
- Presenting (verbally and in writing) the Agency's proposals and recommendations effectively, logically and concisely.
- Responsibility for day to day budget management, monitoring all job costs, and obtaining approval before spend is committed.
- Forecasting of agency income and resource requirements
What's in it for me?
- Experience of agency process and systems and a good understanding of advertising and marketing best practices
- Managing and delivering the origination of through the line marketing communications
- B2B, Automotive and or Truck experience is a plus
- Excellent organizational, presentation and communication skills
We thought you might ask that... well, it just so happens we have a pretty good answer for you. Apart from working with a cracking bunch of nice people, in a lovely part of the world, we have a number of initiatives to help nurture our talent as well as some nice perks to make life a little easier.
Is that it?
- IPA Membership with True professional development - we look to support creative skills growth with internal support and coaching, alongside online and in-person training and courses.
- Room to Grow appraisal system with individualised growth objectives and real time feedback.
- 28 days' holiday (plus bank holidays.) After 5 years' continuous service, an additional 2 days holiday to use.
- Health Care cash back scheme
- Daily Fruit bowl and Breakfast essentials in the office
- Refer A Friend Scheme.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Reward & Recognition Scheme.
- Beer Fridge Friday.
- Tons of free parking.
- The chance to join April Six Mobility's world-beating frisbee and surfing teams!
Pretty much. Check out Aprilsix.com and if you think this exciting opportunity is a good fit for you, then we'd love to hear from you.
April Six embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We're committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We're an equal opportunity employer and to reflect our global position, we embrace best practice approaches to diversity and inclusion in the regions where we operate.