We are currently working with a global consultancy headquartered in Birmingham with offices in over 20 countries around the world. They have currently got a team of 6 testers ranging from graduates to award winning testers. They offer a variety of services such as penetration testing, code review, advisory services, secure development, incident response & many more exciting things!
The successful candidate will be leading of red-team engagements with large financial institutions, manufacturing, critical intrusted & more. They will also get exposure to purple team engagements, although prior experience is not required. There is also an option to work on some full stack security assessments.
The ideal candidate will have:
· A minimum of 3 years+ of penetration testing experience ideally with Red Team, Inf & App.
· CRT Qualification (CREST, TIGER, Cyber Scheme or equivalent) or OSCP is a minimum requirement
· Experience working with senior stakeholders.
· SC clearance / eligibility for SC clearance.
Benefits of this role:
· Continual professional development plans.
· The opportunity to work on red team & purple engagements.
· Dedicated development and research days.
· Team wide training days and a dedicated training budget.
· Paid global conference attendance.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has established themselves as a reputable Penetration Tester but feels like they are not working on projects that excite them anymore. The role will also give the successful candidate the opportunity to mentor junior members of the team.
Interviews are scheduled for early next week with my client looking to hire for this role ASAP. If you would like to find out more about this and other similar opportunities, send your CV to email@example.com or call 02038542230 for more information.