In a nutshell:
Based in London, SHARE Creative is a marketing agency that harnesses data and technology to create best in class strategies and campaigns. Our teams are fascinated by human behaviour and particularly how this impacts online activity. We're looking for an Account Manager to join our team.
SHARE is one of the fastest growing agencies in London and Seattle with a client list that includes Microsoft, Mercedes AMG, Benefit and The North Face. We are a fun bunch with a diverse range of thoughts, ideas and approaches.
This job would suit an account manager or similar looking to be part of a dedicated core team and responsible for account management, creative, strategic planning, project management and resourcing. You will need to be a quick learner, full of enthusiasm and more importantly aligned with our purpose - helping brands, clients and colleagues grow and do the best work of their lives - then this role is for you!The role:
An account managers at SHARE is responsible to lead delivery and build relationships with new and existing clients, ensuring projects are delivered on time, in scope, and to SHARE's highest standard of quality.
This role entitles you to work across various accounts large and small, including one global account. This means the role will join a dynamic dedicated team working on global campaigns, both in isolation or in unison with agencies and stakeholders to cover media strategy, creative, production, earned and experiential - in essence to deliver across paid, earned and owned channels.
Key responsibilities lie in client happiness, account retention and growth, but also take full ownership of projects internally, creating project plans and mobilising the team from initial briefing through to final delivery. Plus, there's a competitive salary on offer!Key responsibilities:
How to apply:
- Experience in managing clients accounts from briefing to project completion - both large and small
- Minimum of 2 years of media and agency experience
- Advantage id you are Sprinklr Certified
- Ability to navigate all levels of a global workplace, thus having a strong understanding of the client's business, different ways of working, cultures and markets
- Strong presentation skills (both verbal and written), able to present to and deal with senior clients and stakeholders directly
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail, project/deadline management, time management and resourcing
- Ability to take client briefs and translate them into actionable tasks
- Responsible for training and leading junior staffs
- Proactivity in seeking out incremental opportunities to grow the account, upselling relevant SHARE services and products
- Demonstrable understanding of stakeholder's needs and how to make them superstars within their own business
- Able to draft new client contracts and budgets
- Vested interest in the growth of the business and our client portfolio
- Self-starter - able to take tasks and run with them
- Enthusiasm and passion for digital, marketing, and the part that data can play
- Excellent team player, willing to grow quickly and remain adaptable to the developing needs of a fast paced agency
- Additional language would be a bonus (Spanish)
Please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com and provide a little insight into why you think you'd be a perfect fit for the role.
Unfortunately, any applications without an attached CV won't be considered. This is your chance to dazzle us, and what you have to say makes a big difference. Good luck!