Company DescriptionWith sales revenues over 3 billion Euros, operations across five continents, 19 world-class production facilities, 10,000 employees and 70 global brands being sold into more than 90 markets, Asahi Europe International (AEI) delivers incredible consumer value into the category and aims to change the way people think about beer.
We are now looking to appoint a Fixed Term Contract Financial Accountant into our established international Finance Shared Services function. This will be an initial 6 month contract with a likelihood to be extended to12 months.Job DescriptionPrimary Accountabilities:
QualificationsYour Ideal Background
- Posting and Reviewing month end accruals journals and schedules.
- Uploading month end and budget financial reporting for Group FP&A using Hyperion HFM and PBCS.
- Reviewing monthly reconciliations of balance sheet accounts.
- Creation of Intercompany Recharge.
- Intercompany reconciliations and confirmations.
- Completion of month end Internal Audit file.
- Finance support for Finance Directors of smaller entities
- Completion of management KPI packs to brief the management team on company performance.
- Escalation of cost centre reporting queries to cost centre managers.
- Initial collation and production of the annual budget and an additional Profit Forecast.
- Preparation of finance budget schedules including P&Ls and profit analysis, along with writing commentary.
- Work with Head of Tax to facilitate all entities VAT returns on a regular basis.
- Review of Excise and Duty Compliance with FSSC Tax Accountant
- Preparation/ review of statutory accounts.
- Liaise with external auditors.
- FSSC and SAPB1 rollout projects.
- Continuous Systems and process Improvements.
Additional InformationOn offer is a competitive basic salary plus generous pro rata benefits package, inclusive of;
- Qualified Accountant
- ERP (preferred SAP and Hyperion HFM) knowledge with a real, provable aptitude for understanding, mastering and owning financial systems.
- Hands on process optimization and change management experience
- Ability to build strong relationships, both within finance and the wider business.
- Comfortable within a fast moving, challenging and deadline driven environment.
10 - 20% Annual bonus / Beer Allowance / Lunch Allowance / Industry leading pension contribution / Private Healthcare / Life Assurance / Private Dental insurance / 25 days holiday with option to purchase 5 extra days / Flexible Working