We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and hardworking Paid Media Account Manager to join our Paid Media team.
We are looking for someone who is driven, with boundless energy and enthusiasm as well as steely determination to succeed.Who are WMG?
WMG are experts in SEO, PPC, Paid Social, Programmatic, Content Marketing, Outreach and Digital PR, we deliver campaigns that perform.
Our expanding client base includes Barker & Stonehouse, Hammonds and Exodus Travel.
A growing brand on an exciting journey, WMG are an idhl
Connected Agency, an award-winning group of specialists.What are the benefits of working with us?
Employee well-being is high on our agenda. Our people are at the heart of everything we do and make us who we are. Ensuring you're always well looked after, we offer:
Your role as Paid Media Account Manager:
- Performance based bonus
- Regular company events
- Employee perks portal
- Company pension scheme & private health plan
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Free fruit and refreshments + monthly free sandwich Friday
- Quarterly company awards
- Plus many more (visit our company website)
What we'd like you to bring to the role:
- You will manage a portfolio of clients paid search campaigns across multiple networks
- Handover calls with the client and sales to discuss and plan campaigns
- Setup, implement, track and optimise PPC campaigns across several search engines and markets
- Keyword research, analysis and strategy
- Cost estimate and budget management
- Ad Copy writing and testing
- Tracking setup (including tracking codes generation, goals and funnels setup)
- Prepare and deliver monthly reports & have monthly progress calls with clients
- Analyse PPC campaign performance and recommend next steps
- You will be responsible for; and targeted on the success of these PPC campaigns and client ROI and part of your responsibilities will be KPI reporting
- You will work closely with other teams within the organisation to ensure we deliver consistently across the board
Training and Development
- You will have gained considerable experience in a PPC role from a search agency or in-house position
- You will be organised, determined and persistent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You will have a strong customer service ethos and ability to build lasting relationships
- You will have meticulous attention to detail and be a perfectionist with a very analytical mind, almost a mathematician
- Strong knowledge of Excel is essential
The Paid Media Account Manager position allows for a considered, steady progression. We want to improve your job satisfaction and endeavour to support your career aspirations with our training and development programme.