Spencer Ogden are proud to be partnered with a European leader in Offshore Wind.
They are looking to hire an experienced Foundation Package Manager to work on the development and delivery of their Offshore projects.
This role comes with a lucrative 6 figure salary for the successful candidate.
In this role your responsibilities are, and not limited, to the below:
- Lead the package team, ensuring sufficient project team resource is applied to deliver the work packages, package team staff are provided with direction and support.
- Coordinate external resources related, including consultants, suppliers, manufacturers, marine contractors, port authorities, logistics companies, marine warranty surveyors etc.
- Negotiation of package related contracts with suppliers in compliance with internal rules and QHSE standards, applicable technical standards and regulation.
- Development and management of risk management plans of the related packages as part of an overall project risk management strategy.
- Manage the design, manufacturing, installation, and commissioning of offshore foundations and related items in accordance with in-house engineering, Q&A, and HSSE procedures.
- Act as project focal point for all activities carried out within the foundations package.
- Experience in foundation design, fabrication and/or installation for at least one offshore wind project.
- Experience in a senior project delivery role in the offshore wind sector is essential.
- Contractual negotiation experience.
- Experience of managing a multi-disciplinary engineering/project management team is required.
- Strong understanding of certification requirements.
- Excellent communication skills in English, written and spoken.
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation (including the CDM regulations) and best practice is essential.
- Knowledge of technical standards and industry practice across the different disciplines associated with the packages.