Private Client InsuranceAccount ExecutiveNewmarket office
Weatherbys Hamilton is one of the UK's leading brokers specialising in private client, farm & estate and bloodstock insurance.
We have an opportunity in our Newmarket office for an Account Executive support the property partners in the acquisition and retention of clients and to satisfy the servicing of both clients and insurers to a high standard.Key Responsibilities
- Providing insurance quotations for clients and interacting with insurers
- Reporting and servicing claims when they arise
- Preparing and issuing renewal invitations
- Processing risks on WH's systems, producing invoices, preparing and checking policy documentation
- Speaking with clients on the telephone, answering their questions and taking their instructions
- Liaising with insurers, surveyors, loss adjusters and the like on all relevant issues
- Assisting in the collection of premiums and the provision of premium finance where requested by clients
- Cooperating with WH Partners and staff in all its offices in a friendly, positive and cooperative manner
The ideal candidate will have relevant property insurance experience and the ability to use the Microsoft Suite including Excel, and bespoke insurance software systems.
Weatherbys Hamilton is an independent firm in partnership with Weatherbys, the family owned company which has run horseracing in the UK since 1770 and also owns a private bank. Our culture is all-important to us and we are looking for an ambitious and energetic person who is motivated by working in an entrepreneurial atmosphere and as part of a close-knit team.
An excellent package is available to an Account Executive who can successfully fill this role. Please apply by clicking Apply above and submit your CV with a covering letter explaining why you think you would suit this position.