Senior Account Executive (PR)
1-2 days per week, up to £200 per day, fully remote (must have UK citizenship or the right to work)
We are searching for a savvy and motivated Senior Account Executive (PR) to join a fantastic, growing PR agency specialising in technology startups and scaleups. Reporting to the Account Manager, you will gain valuable experience by being responsible for drafting and writing media pitches, reviewing the news cycle, looking after agendas and making sure all client-facing work is running smoothly.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with initial PR agency experience requiring flexibility, to work with and learn from a great group of experienced PR professionals, in an autonomous and friendly environment.Responsibilities
Skills And Background
- Draft and write media pitches for key clients, aligning their brand differentiation and helping develop a messaging roadmap
- Review the news cycle and help spot key opportunities to tie in client messaging
- Own the administration around client meetings
- You will have initial experience of working in a growing PR agency
- You will have some experience in writing media pitches, particularly in the tech media space
- You will have excellent writing, and phone skills, in order to get the best possible results for clients
- You will be extremely organised, thorough and adapt well to a highly flexible, grown-up environment
This is a 1-2 day per week position at up to £200 per day (self employed). The role is fully remote but you will need either UK citizenship or the right to work.
Powered by JazzHR