Independent purpose-led comms agency seeks a Account Manager to join their warm, supportive team. They specialise in empowering brands in the retail, NFP and leisure sectors, to drive positive societal change. Output is hugely varied but includes digital, social, content and strategy. Strong production experience would be ideal.
This is a small but established agency who are about to achieve B-corporation status, and would suit someone who is interested in purpose and sustainability, and helping brands find an authentic purpose. You will report directly into the CSD, who is as talented as she is lovely. You will get to work on well known brands as well as start-ups in the retail and travel and leisure and NFP sectors.
Happy to consider Senior Account Executives ready to make the next step. Would suit someone with initiative, a self-starter, who can work independently in a small team, and make their own decisions, drive projects forward. But also wants to work in a kind and supportive environment where you will be treated like a grown up and will be trusted and appreciated! You will also enjoy a good degree of flexibility in your working arrangements, flexible working and an extremely generous holiday allowance.
- you bring value to a business by passionately and professionally representing the agency, solving everyday challenges to drive efficiency and to build client trust
- You love helping our clients find purpose in their business, and will thrive in a small, fast-growing company with purpose at its heart. Working collaboratively and delivering excellent work. You're comfortable working in a small team, in small but growing agency, working with a wide range of clients - from big, household names, to smaller not for profits
- You are the point of contact throughout the process and you excel in operational discipline and delivery excellence, speed to market etc
- Oversee operational performance of accounts and projects, ensuring quality work, deadline and budgets
- Act as daily client contact and manage their project and campaigns; address client issues thoughtfully and effectively
- Being a valued member of the agency team, with opportunities to collaborate on new projects, proposals and pitches.
- Build relationships with other internal business partners to meet client needs
- Managing client objectives, expectations and timelines
- Working integrally with all internal team members to facilitate the process of developing effective strategies and briefs that lead to great work on brief
- Account Management experience, "the making" or delivery of great work
- Delivering projects and integrated campaigns, including B2B
- Excellent, clear written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with an optimistic, collaborative and self-starter attitude
- Experience forming strong client relationships
- A persuasive and confident approach and capability to get things done on budget and on time
- A good listener, someone who reads people and those in a room well