Our mission is to empower consumers to make more confident home services, insurance and financial decisions. With our unique set of brands we have the best of both worlds; the excitement of a startup and the strength of well established, trusted household names.
- Uswitch.com is the UK's top comparison website for home services switching, helping consumers save money on their gas, electricity, broadband, TV and phone.
- Confused.com is the longest-running insurance comparison platform in the UK, pioneering the way consumers make choices about financial services.
- Money.co.uk is one of the UK's leading comparison websites for financial services. Consumers can compare loans, credit cards, bank accounts and insurance from more than 600 providers.
- Rastreator.com and LeLynx.fr are leading online comparison platforms in Spain and France respectively, helping consumers compare a range of financial services and home services products.
We have the power to reach millions of consumers around the world, solving everyday complex problems through outstanding experiences.The role
We are looking for digital-minded people to drive organic growth within our portfolio of brands spanning the Financial Services, Telecommunications, and Energy industries. We're a company of quick, strategic thinkers who value high performance. Speed & adaptability are at the core of our company culture as well as our SEO strategy. We play in competitive verticals, so if you want to prove that you have what it takes to be the best, then you'll have your shot. Our proprietary tracking systems will also give you access to the next-level data you need to make smarter marketing decisions.
We strive to simplify some of the most complex and daunting consumer marketplaces, to genuinely improve the lives of our users. Across our platforms - Uswitch, Confused, Money, and Bankrate - we give millions of people the tools, data, and insight to save thousands of pounds per year by taking control of their utility bills and finance products.
- Analyse search landscapes to find opportunities for higher rankings within Google.
- Work with content, creative, and development teams to optimize existing and launch new web assets in order to capture ranking traffic.
- Ensure all SEO requirements are met for new pages, user experiences, and websites.
- Create detailed and insightful reports that will be used by the rest of the SEO team and senior management to communicate performance trends and key drivers.
- Present regularly on what worked, what didn't, and what's next on the long list of tests you want to run.
- Analyse competitor strategies to gain ranking insights and to help prioritize appropriately.
Our commitment to you
- The ideal candidate will be a proven performer with strong experience in Search Engine Optimization and/or other digital marketing channels (e.g. PPC, Paid Social, Display).
- Progressive, on-the-spot, creative problem solver who demonstrates both technical and analytical skills; candidates must be comfortable measuring, interpreting, and making real-time decisions based on large volumes of marketing performance data.
- Passionate about innovating in natural search, don't accept theories at face value, and enjoy testing to prove effectiveness of tactics.
- Strong Google Analytics, Excel/Google Sheets skills (e.g. vlookup, pivot tables, etc.) as well as experience using SQL, BI platforms and other database/analysis packages.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with a variety of different teams.
- Comfort in a fast-paced and often changing environment, with an inclination to solve new problems and learn new skills in order to succeed.
- Sense of humour and fun-loving attitude! Be a great person to work with.
At RVU we believe that we can be the change we wish to see in the world. We hold ourselves accountable to being open and inclusive teammates and community members. We embrace our differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment that reflects the world we live in.Benefits
At RVU we believe that we can be the change we wish to see in the world. We hold ourselves accountable to being open and inclusive teammates and community members. We embrace our differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment that reflects the world we live in.Other Benefits Include
- A competitive salary and bonus package
- Employer matching pension up to 7.5%
- Hybrid approach of in-office and remote working - we've learnt to adapt our work style throughout 2020 and will be adopting a hybrid approach of in-office and remote working, once it is safe to do so, where each employee will combine a mixture of the two each week.
- 'Work from Home' budget to help contribute towards a great work environment at home
- Excellent maternity, paternity and adoption leave policy, for those key moments in your life
- Regular virtual events - from company-wide events with insightful external speakers, to virtual 'coffee chats' with fellow colleagues, we want to make sure our colleagues continue to feel connected whilst working remotely.
- Health insurance