Highjam is a great place to build a career in experiential marketing. We expose you to great brands, creativity and thinking on your feet! We provide you with the skills and opportunity to develop and reach your full potential. You will receive an induction, ongoing training, and a constant support system immersing you into all of our processes, ways of working, and internal systems.
- A vital daily support for your Account Manager
- To have an understanding of live project, deadlines and key actions
- Carry out administrative & logistical tasks
- Build strong relations with our internal staffing team, and onsite promotional staff
- Liaising with suppliers, obtaining quotes and presenting clear figures back to your Account Manager
- Purchasing campaign items, ensuring you pay attention to the brief, deadline and agreed budget
- Attending client calls or meetings
- Being onsite for the first day of live campaigns, to capture photos and feedback from our promotional team
You will be pro-active, eager to learn and able to take direction.
- A clear communicator
- Enthusiastic & positive working attitude
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft packages i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Basic social media understanding (not essential)
- Able to prioritise, multitask and adhere to project deadlines