SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE B2B TECH.
We are looking for a stellar SAE to join our growing B2B Technology team. The ideal candidate will have solid agency experience in B2B Technology and possibly some Consumer Technology experience. Working from home and in our central London office, the role is ideal for a current AE looking to take the next step up or an SAE looking for an exciting new challenge in a rapidly growing European agency.This is a permanent, full-time position. What will you have?
What will be involved?
- At least three years' experience in an agency
- Experience on B2B tech and consumer tech accounts
- Experience of working on press office and creative campaigns
- Strong understanding of PR, influencer and social media mix
- Willingness to network and build extensive media and influencer relationships
- An appetite to learn about current industry trends and applying them to your work
- Willingness to take on new challenges and contribute creative ideas
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise whilst maintaining attention to detail, particularly around reporting
- Working on creative campaigns in the B2B tech and consumer tech space across high profile and challenger brands
- Developing your experience in the PR, influencer and social media space
- Becoming an integral part of the Ranieri team, with the space to contribute ideas and make your mark
- Being proactive and vocal in working with the team and clients
- Write press releases, news stories, articles, case studies and product pieces
- Pitch press releases and feature ideas by phone or email to national, regional and trade journalists, across print, broadcast and online, to interest them in covering their clients' stories
- Respond to phone calls and emails from journalists
- Arrange interviews and editorial meetings with key journalists for clients' spokespeople - in person or over the phone - and facilitate these meetings where appropriate
- Monitor media coverage and report results to the wider team and clients
- Deliver analytics reports on social media, reporting on traffic, engagement and follower figures
- Brainstorm fresh ideas for PR campaigns
· English language fluency:
You need to have excellent written and spoken English.
· Copywriting skills:
You need to be hot on spelling, grammar and proof-reading, as well as have a creative flair for producing engaging copy.
· Presentation skills:
From communicating ideas to your team to presenting stories to journalists, you need to organise information in a succinct and interesting way to capture their attention.
· Strong interpersonal skills:
Whether it's over the phone, by email or in person, PR is all about people, so you need to be approachable, friendly and empathetic, and be able to relate to people on different levels within the agency, with clients and with the media.
· Excellent telephone manner:
You will spend a lot of your time pitching stories to journalists, so you need to have the confidence to pick up the phone and speak to them and maintain a positive, friendly and upbeat tone.
· Time keeping:
You will often be working to tight media deadlines as well as meeting the demands and pressures of your team and clients, so you need to be able to work quickly and efficiently, without compromising on quality.
You need to be ballsy enough to pick up the phone to national journalists and resilient enough to handle criticism and rejection. Ranieri Agency is a PR Week TOP 150 UK Agency, 2021.