Currently, we are looking for a Project Manager for our International Technology department
, who will be based at our headquarters in UK, coordinating and controlling the execution of the Fire Protection and Electronic Security Systems installation projects for strategic clients.What tasks and responsibilities will you have?
What profile are we looking for?
- Develop the Business Model for customer facilities (security and fire fighting)
- Lead the main dialogue with customers, value proposition and management with the customer and subsidiaries.
- Coordinate the team in the country.
- Look for new outsourcing opportunities and manage current ones.
- Follow and report on project performance and results.
- Define design requirements in the country.
- Assist in purchasing processes.
- Define the sales process according to the market.
- Measure and report on customer satisfaction performance.
- Establish follow-up of the income statement, billing, profitability, costs....
- Higher studies / Engineering.
- Valuable postgraduate studies (PMP, MBA, Masters ...)
- Experience or specific training in Security and / or fire protection projects,
- Specific training and / or work experience in project management.
- High availability to travel.
- Valuable medium-high level of Spanish.
- Team coordination
- Focus on results
- Strategic vision
- Flexibility and adaptation to change