Out of hours/ Night shift Service Desk Team Leader/ Contact Centre Team Leader
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Out of Hours / Night Shift Team Leader with experience of working night shifts , the hours will be 8pm-8am four on /four off
As a Out of hours Team Leader you will have strong man management experience managing a team of 11 staff and ideally some IT knowledge.
You will come from either a call centre or IT services environment, with a passion for people and a good understanding of ticketing system stats and SLAs.
The ideal candidate would come from an IT Service Management / Call centre background, having experience managing large teams in of 1st line support staff / call centre, or customer service.
Leadership Responsibilities Out of hours Service Desk Team Leader:
Line management of a team of Service Desk Analysts, Support Specialists, Technical Engineers and Shift Leaders
• Ensure all team members understand theirs and companies expectations and deliverables of their roles.
• Develop and coach team members to improve performance and delivery of service.
• Identify and manage training and development needs in line with company procedures.
• Contribute to the maintenance and quality of the Knowledge Base
• Manage organisational change within team and department, including changes to procedures with regular comms in a timely manner
• Regular appropriate business communications to team
• Regular Team Meetings
• Bi annual appraisals, monthly one-to-ones, training and development plans
• Regular assessment of individual team member's performance and act to address conduct/capability issues in line with disciplinary procedures.
• Provide support and delivery teams with relevant information regarding service performance via meetings, telephone conferences, email or reports.
• Develop, grown and maintain professional working relationships with all internal stakeholders and customer equivalents
• Attend meetings with other Team Leaders and Operational Managers as required
• Team focused - a genuine passion for managing and leading individuals to deliver excellence through continuous development and improvement.
• Patient, tolerant and supportive leader
• Team Player - ability to work as part of a team to deliver operational excellence
• Influencer - able to remain positive at all times and influence those around you
• Good relationship management skills
• Driven, motivational, professional leader, with a 'can-do' attitude at all times
Process, Procedural and Contractual Attributes:
• Outstanding communicator (verbal and written) that can remain objective and emphatic whilst being able to deliver the message required.
Customer Service Attributes:
• Excellent proven organisational and customer service skills
• Ability to take ownership of and progress problems to resolution
• Analytical, with exceptional attention to detail
• Time management and prioritising skills to ensure delivery of service at all times
• Innovative thinking, in terms of service quality and improvements within the boundaries of company limits (resource, budgetary, legal etc.)
If you are a passionate people manager with the experience of working as a Call Centre or IT Service Desk Team Leader out of hours please apply now!