AKA is one of the world's most successful entertainment marketing agencies with offices in three continents across the world. We are a full-service advertising and marketing agency for theatre, live entertainment, film, music, museums, galleries, events and attractions, working with some of the country's leading organisations.Position objectives
- Maintain excellent client relationships across a portfolio of accounts.
- Provide outstanding service to clients.
- Effectively project manage and plan resource across accounts and campaigns.
- Seek to improve efficiencies within the department and across the company.
- Retaining business and attracting new clients
- Continually develop your knowledge and experience of the market and competitive offerings and your role as an authority figure.
- Manage client billings
Maintain excellent client relationships across a portfolio of accounts
Provide outstanding service to clients
- Establish and maintain excellent relationship with clients.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of each client's proposition, business goals and challenges, their competitors, the environment in which they operate and their audiences.
- Develop clear strategy and campaign objectives across all accounts.
Effectively project manage and plan resource across accounts and campaigns
- Drive the agency teams to deliver outstanding client service by anticipating, recognising and meeting client needs and provide the best value for money in terms of cost/advice.
- Develop clear campaign objectives, ensuring client aims are fully understood and communicated to agency teams and responded to in achievable plans
- Strive to offer innovative campaigns at the forefront of advertising and media
- Oversee, manage and implement all elements of the campaign, across media planning and delivery, creative roll-out, ticket agent strategy and implementation, and targeting specific audiences to deliver the most thorough campaign.
- Have a full knowledge and understanding of key KPI and goals to measure the effectiveness of the campaign, such as ticket sales, impacts, impressions and footfall.
- Run effective client meetings with a well-planned agenda, ensuring that clear goals and actions are agreed.
- Provide regular reports and status updates to clients across all aspects of the integrated campaign.
- Ensure an excellent level of service is provided across all accounts, anticipating and responding to client needs
- Strive to present evidence based proposals with compelling rationales with measurable and accountable results.
- Provide authoritative audience and industry insight.
- Lead the provision of detailed and relevant campaign reporting using sophisticated digital reporting tools and platforms
Seek to improve efficiencies within the department and across the company
- Brief and motivate teams throughout the agency to ensure we create imaginative and goal-oriented campaigns which are presented to the highest standards.
- Encourage the team to strive for evidence-based proposals with measurable results.
- Translate briefs into action, monitor progress throughout the agency, and ensure delivery on time and as promised.
- Anticipate potential workflow issues and recommend and implement solutions.
- Anticipate peak periods and identify specific additional resource required on your projects in order to manage workload and maintain an excellent service.
- By the champion for your project in the agency, building awareness of the project, sharing sales and other relevant information with the team and ensure that the key staff attend the client's events/shows/projects.
Retaining business and attracting new clients
- Identify new initiatives and process improvements that increase efficiencies and the quality of work in Strategy & Account Management and help implement them.
- Take responsibility for training, coaching and influencing Account Executives.
- Work closely with other teams to seek improved communication and delivery.
- Raise the profile of your project team internally and externally by recognising and praising good work and encouraging team participation.
Manage client billings
- Strive to ensure that the agency service is second to none in the industry and that AKA is considered an agency that delivers a responsive service, smart strategic campaigns, value for money and high-quality work.
- Maintain awareness of the up-coming potential for new business opportunities.
- Attend industry events including breakfast viewings and first nights to represent the agency, and network with both existing and potential new clients.
- Create and manage budgets on all accounts.
- Ensure weekly billing takes place on your accounts.
- Ensure team members follow financial processes.
- Minimum 4 years previous experience in arts or event /entertainment marketing or media agency.
- An interest in and enthusiasm for the arts and entertainment.
- An enthusiasm for, and a detailed working knowledge of, digital media platforms from Social Media through to Digital Display.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to delegate effectively
- Actively seeks solutions to problems.
- Anticipates clients' needs.
- Strong focus on client satisfaction.
- Confidence to make solid recommendations.
- Able to challenge both clients and senior colleagues appropriately and objectively.
- Proven experience of responding quickly and directly to clients.
- Able to manage multiple high-level client relationships.
- Fully flexible working
- 25 days annual holidays + bank holidays (rising to 31)
- Lifeworks EAP scheme
- Free Theatre tickets
- Travel loan season ticket
- Enhanced Parental leave
- Death in service Life insurance
- Ride to work scheme