Are you looking for your next challenge?
We're looking for a CRO Account Manager
to join our team in London
. The main focus
of this role will be to aid in the delivery of All Response Media's vision on CRO and grow opportunities.
You will be working closely with our Head of SEO and CRO to deliver on the role.Main Responsibilities
- Identify new commercial opportunities
- Grow CRO proposition - amongst our TV clients as a starting point
- Align with the client teams on campaign planning, delivery and review.
- Research tools - make sure we have the best tech for the job required
- Work with the SMT to deliver on our CRO proposition and how it dovetails into our offline media
- New business pitches
- Keep the agency abreast of developments with client, team and industry updates
- Delivering qualitative and quantitative insights and use these to develop A/B testing hypotheses
- Act as a key point of contact for clients, leading on strategy and helping our clients develop their testing programmes.
- Aiding in the CRO channel's development through collaboration, cross media integration and internal training initiatives
- Aiding in the implementation and management of required tools and technologies to help successfully run client CRO programmes
BenefitsWe have some amazing benefits on offer!
- Strong experience in CRO management
- Strong experience across a range of CRO tools (Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, VWO, Instapage, Data Studio, HotJar, Optimizely, Optimize etc)
- Knowledge of CRO best practice
- Strong client management skills and presentation skills
- Ability to turn insight into action
- Positive, ambitious and collaborative team player
- Commercial awareness that will work with other teams to identify client opportunities
- Inquisitive and questioning - ensure you are asking the right questions and seeing things through
- Data driven - let the data do the talking and is driving the decision making process
- Supportive and inclusive of a team that then fits into the wider agency
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Annual company away day and socials - we're all about the socials!
- Drinks fridge, available after 5pm daily and free fruits
- Private healthcare with Vitality (50% off at Virgin Gyms!)
- Life cover and income Protection
- Perkbox and free virtual wellbeing classes
- Season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme