Hello, we're looking for an account manager to join our team
Someone to work with big-name clients to deliver everything from change comms to e-learning projects within budget, to brief and on deadline.Who are we?
We're a behavioural communications agency.
Now truth be told a behavioural communications agency is a thing that we've made up. But we're a group of behavioural scientists, journalists, comms experts, designers, and trainers who combine our skills together to inspire people into action.
Sometimes we do that with communications campaigns, sometimes we do it with big learning and development projects, sometimes it's via content marketing, and sometimes through nationwide government campaigns to make people's lives safer, better, or easier.
Mostly it's in the digital world but we do sometimes dip a toe into print as well.
For you, this is a chance to do the best work of your career in an agency that hugely values great ideas, collaboration and resourcefulness and people who want to get stuck in.What's the role about?
You'll be responsible for supporting the delivery of a wide variety of creative projects on behalf of our diverse portfolio of clients.
This is a great role for someone who wants to learn about building and nurturing client relationships and further develop their account handling skills. You will be exposed to every part of the business - from preparing new business proposals to managing invoices, from creative ideation to project planning. This role will suit someone who is comfortable with plate spinning, thrives in a fast-paced environment and isn't afraid to get stuck in.
You'll utilise and develop your project management skills and commercial acumen to enable and empower our team to deliver exceptional work on time and on budget. You'll be actively looking for ways to help the agency grow, including finding new business opportunities to pursue and expanding existing accounts.
This opportunity is suited to a friendly, dedicated, creative trouble-shooter. For the right person, this role will offer significant professional and personal development opportunities.Essential skills and experience
· You'll have worked in an account management or project management capacity for an agency delivering content or other creative products and services
· You'll be enthusiastic, proactive and self-motivated, with natural relationship building skills.
· You aren't phased by problem solving and can keep a cool head when thinking on your feet.
· You'll have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with keen attention to detail.
· Organisation is your thing. You'll be a pro at coordinating and juggling a range of projects simultaneously.
· You will enjoy working as part of a small team but have naturally found yourself taking a leadership role.
· You have an eye for numbers and are comfortable with the concepts of profit and loss.
· You have experience or genuine interest in e-learning and are familiar with platforms like Articulate.Desirable skills and experience
· You'll have a commercial mindset and a talent for developing relationships and networking.
· You'll have a track record in generating new business.
· You'll know what great content looks, reads and sounds like.
· Your feathers won't be ruffled by the prospect of delivering a workshop or presentation.In return you'll get:
Sound like you?
- A competitive salary, which will depend on your experience
- 25 days annual holiday
- Perkbox rewards (like discounts at cafés, restaurants and gym memberships)
- Hybrid or remote working (meaning you can work from home for some or most of the time if you want to, but you will be expected to attend meetings in our central London offices from time to time as well).
- If it does, apply in writing with a CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Account Manager' in the subject line.
- Closing date for applications: 4th October
- You must be eligible to live and work in the UK