We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join The Royal Mint. As Account Manager you will be responsible for maximising the sales revenue and GP from a portfolio of existing major account customers by skilful product targeting and positioning with regular contact by phone, electronic and face to face means. You will manage each account in its entirety handling enquiries, credit, delivery, quality and service issues for your client base.
Salary - £28,875 + bonus
- Delivering world class account management to a portfolio of accounts, delivering on target sales revenue and GP performance from your client base.
- Delivering year on year sales growth for your portfolio of accounts.
- To achieve performance targets. (Productivity, behaviours, KPI's).
- To own responsibility for each of the individual customer's debt management within their portfolio.
- To ensure an up to date knowledge of current Royal Mint products
- To provide customer feedback with a view to minimising complaints, improving our service and maximising sales
- To provide inbound and/or audience campaign cover where business needs dictate.
- To meet core call quality criteria every period
- Ensure correct financial management of the portfolio of customers. Taking responsibility for the monitoring the individual customer's accounts and credit limits, taking corrective action as required.
- Excellent oral, aural and written communication skills.
- Sales experience in managing key accounts with end to end sales and customer service focus.
- Experience of face to face customer meetings.
- Strong PC literacy.
- Proven Account management experience with measurable successes in role.
- Proven practice of exceeding KPI's.
- Demonstrable achievement in sales environment
- Proven ability to prioritise workloads to achieve targets.
- A knowledge of the Royal Mint's new and legacy products / services.
- Ability to account manage a portfolio of customers, delivering a profitable P&L.
- The ability to work in a structured way, following key principles and company guidelines.
- Flexible approach to working hours to suit business requirements.
- Understands team dynamics and thrives on positive, competitive, team environment.
- Ability to deliver team targets in line with revenue and GP targets.